Bro vince has played for everyone at this point

Делимся своими историями обращения за магической помощью. Отзывы о магах, целителях и экстрасенсах.
Sunxuemei

Сообщение Sunxuemei » 16 окт 2020, 04:45

Because it's so close to NBA MT Coins the new game's launch date, I figured that I should just trade it in to get the new one rather than playing it.

However, a huge deal breaker for me buying NBA 2k20 in the first place (which is the reason why I skipped 2k19) is that the addition of the WNBA. I am a long time Libertys fan and was excited finally for their inclusion.I've been combing through advice regarding the new game and I haven't seen the WNBA mentioned everywhere except from a speculation article.

Does anyone know if the league will be contained as if not I might as well only eventually play 2k20 but when they are I would be activly looking into updating in a month?WNBA will return, and will even have its career mode. No news on if you'll be able to use a female my player in the playground yet.

Its a very unbalanced non simulation soccer game. Why wouldn't they only allow female characters to do the identical thing? This isnt real life. They've obviously moved away from trying to balance or create this match with any type of realism. Let them girls hoop and all yall insecure dudes get your pride hurt being dunked on almost lol.

It is not about pride, it's about WNBA players literally being unable to dunk in actual life. I just wonder how they'd explain that one. Either way memes will be madeIt is a simulation game actually. Perhaps it doesn't look like it thats what thid match is accredited to be.I agree completely, hopefully they've discovered someway to make it even more enjoyable than just my livelihood.

This game in its entirety is realistic so I am not understanding why it matters when everyone is nice and dandy with the current condition of the game? People already Buy NBA 2K Coins throw away memes so what's the difference lol Its certainly about insecurity and pride for many of you. This isn't real life it is a video game.

Вернуться в «Объективные честные отзывы о магах»