Does anyone know if there will be cross-gen drama for 2K21?

Объявления администрации, жизнь и новости форума, технические проблемы, вопросы и пожелания форумчан.
Dingbest

Does anyone know if there will be cross-gen drama for 2K21?

Сообщение Dingbest » 16 сен 2020, 10:12

My question could apply to other game modes although I am especially speaking about mycareer. I was planning on NBA 2K21 MT Coins getting the gen mamba edition when XSX releases, so that I could have both gen copies. I have been reading around on this sub and it seems like another gen 2K21 will be an almost entirely different game. I could live with this although it sucks to hear that people may lose mycareer advancement. The majority of my buddies who've NBA 2K21 won't be receiving the new consoles when they release. If my buddies and I can not play, that is a dealbreaker for me. Any insight would be appreciated.

Next-gen consoles may play the game as well as the current-gen game. As an instance, you can play MyLeague and MyTeam on next-gen but play MyCareer on current-gen with buddies who don't upgrade, along with your VC earnings would be in the pocket. Current-gen consoles can play with the game. It's like they are trying to take themselves in the foot with this bs. They keep taking it up stating they constructed a brand-new game from the ground up I think is a load of bs. This is only one of the most stupid decisions Ive ever found in a game. I'm exactly the same op. I will prob have to buy the present gen just so I can play with my friends although I'd want another gen game but. Fuck you 2K! Ensure it is a free update like every other firm you greedy fucks.

I get its messed up, but this is how it was from xbox 360 - xbox one or ps3 - ps4 with 2K14 also. Even worse actually cuz you HAD to buy each seperately. It's how it had been with 2K14 next gen, rebuilt from the bottom up. Also there was this meeting between developers and reporters I believe and these claims were made by them. They could really get screwed if they lie. Just get the Kobe variant, you receive 200k VC complete, it is well worth it alone for that.

We'll have to see but supposedly a brand new engine has been built for next gen consoles. Possessing a ton more cpu processing power which"should" result in better cartoon physics and AI and greater fps even though they will probably cap at 60 online. Thats why they can't play together and 2K know they gonna sell. I am rather torn. Do I wait patiently for ps5 version or just get the mamba edition and transition to Cheap MT NBA 2K21 ps5 as it comes out because reports and vc transfer just cant perform together. The mamba version will give 200K VC to you. 100K upfront and 100K more when you get on the PS5. I was looking for that info about the vc. Heard it was 100 each heard it was on ps4. I mean I should probably go ahead and find the mamba variant I know I'm gon na play with with 2K all year.

Вернуться в «Жизнь и новости форума»