PLEASE fix these items for future versions

В данном разделе обсуждаются различные аспекты практической магии, технологии, методики и обряды.
Dingbest

PLEASE fix these items for future versions

Сообщение Dingbest » 17 сен 2020, 08:54

Through the entire year (or half-year... I bought in February) I have pointed out a great deal of NBA 2K21 MT flaws in the MyTeam segment of NBA 2K21, much to the chagrin of people who think that the sun rises and sets around 2K's MyTeam and that it's the pinnacle of enjoyment for all concerned. What the detractors do not understand is that the criticism is hauled out of a profound love and respect for the NBA and needing to view it represented in a video game.

Now that NBA 2K21 is lifeless, I compiled a list of all of the issues I'd hope the devs would look at and possibly execute in time for my possible return with 2K22 because, in its present incarnation, there's absolutely no way I am going to be anywhere close to 2K21. Shortly after purchasing, the Glitched and Out Of Position cards kept dropping and all of us discovered the blog 2K published at the beginning was a veiled lie and we were all duped. Anyway, here are the issues in no specific order.

Such a relatively simple fix. There are 75 badges in complete and they're static. Have them and stick to it. If I am comparing GOAT LeBron James to Prime LeBron James, I should have the ability to view them side by side and readily identify exactly what badges are missing from Prime which are inserted to GOAT. However, this is not the case. Exactly the same badges look depending upon the card making it extremely hard to compare. This really is a 1/10 with regard to how simple it is to fix makes an effect of 7/10 to wellbeing.

On June 25th, players seeking to lock in for Zion Williamson, among the most dynamic rookies in years, had to cover MT for the card. A better variant of Zion came out for.3% the price 5 weeks afterwards. The cards for the first group were still holding value (albeit about half of the original 2 million purchase price) so folks were still paying an exorbitant amount for Zion the afternoon before he had been available for 6k. It was disrespectful to the customers and forethought should be resolved in how 2K spaces out its own content.

In a similar fashion, after no opals since they became widespread in March, Damian Lillard got one on July 10th and a better one on July 31st. The principle is the same although the cost can be minute in comparison to Zion. Nobody wants to invest into Buy MT NBA 2K21 a card and see its value tank. From the moment the focus shifted to 2K21, the long load times in between games, to come back to the menu were quite noticeable from about late July. It is evident that 2K20 servers were recommissioned by 2K. This should not occur until the player base has gone to 2K21 and ought to be ratioed.

Вернуться в «Практическая магия, мистика, колдовство»